Sunday, February 26, 2017

Two Free Quilt patterns for a game and a quilted wall hanging



Wow, time really does fly when you are having fun!
I have been busy over on the QUILTsocial blog whipping up some cute patterns using Northcott Fabrics.

The first is a game of X's and O's, but I used hearts instead of the X's as it was right around Valentine's Day.  I know kind of sappy=)


You can get the link here to get the instructions on how to make it!  Yes, I did quilt hearts in the background. I even made sure it would roll up for easy traveling.



This next quilted wall hanging looks so adorable in real life, and I am not just saying it because I made it, or because it has circles all over it.


I used a bias tape maker to make the trunk and branches and it worked really well. 


The hearts were fused on and then quilted. 

My latest project has circles in it, that is the rough plan anyway.  No sketch with this one, which is not something I usually do. I always have a sketch in my art pad, but this one, I just went into my studio and started to sew!


I hope you are doing lots of fun quilting projects!