Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Riley Blake Tutorial Done

The tutorial actually doesn't air on the Riley Blake blog till July 19th, but my kids will be off school then.  Summer is in full swing, the pool is wet, the sun is hot and my kids need some summer lovin'.

I got it done early.  And I do love it.  I chose Lola's Posies as my fabric collection to work with.  Click on the link and check out these fabrics!  Are they not just sooo much fun?  

I adore this collection by Lila Tueller.  She named this last line after her daughter Lola, how sweet is that?

I can't show you the finished quilt until it gets posted on the Riley Blake Cutting Corners site.  I think it is okay if I show you a little peak...shhh


I must also tell you that I spent part of the day assembling my design wall and I love it.   I even had blocks up on it.   I have almost got the top done for a newly designed quilt using Amanda's Sugar and Spice line.  This I am allowed to show you pictures of, but I don't have any loaded on my camera.   I thought of taking some while the blocks were on the design wall, but then I just got stitching and the borders went on,the blocks went together,  and before you know it, I was almost done the top.  I will try and show you a  peak tomorrow.  

1 comment:

Brooke said...

My, my you are a busy gal!!