Thursday, January 25, 2018

Finishes in 2018!






2018 was a year I have dedicated to getting some quilts finished.  I have really been enjoying thread sketching for the past few months, but had several that didn't quite get the quilting and binding done.

This girl is quickly becoming a favourite of mine and I enjoy having her do fun and quirky things.


This flower was a coloring page that I looked at for inspiration, drew on fabric and then outlined in black thread. I let it hang on my design wall for a week and decided it must have colour. 




I took a break from thread sketching in January as I had this concept in my head that I simply had to try on fabric. Here is  a snapshot of what I was trying to achieve.  Full pic coming soon=)

As a treat to myself I bought several different sized drunkard path templates and will start playing with those soon!



No comments: