Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Circle Fetish

As you may know I have a thing for circles.   Kind of like an addiction, if I see circles, I want them.  

Take a look at the quilt I am working on.  I did the flowers free motion and then the majority of the background was done in free motion circles using all different colours.  


Notice all the circles.

While I was taking this photo, I thought it might be fun to show you just how many circles I have collected.
These are some fun serviettes I can't bring myself to use.

My favourite coffee cup.

My back up coffee cup.   

One stack of circle fabric.

My back up set of circle fabric.

This is a small file folder... and look at the name on it!

My coffee coaster.

My tissues.

What do you think?  Totally crazy?   Or just a quiltin' gal who loves circles?



8 comments:

jlk said...

I refuse to answer that question ;)

Gene Black said...

Not crazy but maybe a little "dotty" hehee

Is the quilt whole cloth with just FMQ and embellishments?

W Kruskie said...

Do you drive in circles too? LOL you may like some round abouts. That quilt is lovely! :)

Kat said...

LOL Now, I know you're a dizzy gal!

sandra said...

Are those circles or polka dots. Tee hee

Eileen said...

Someone told me dots are in this year. Might you be collecting more?

Rolanda said...

Just a little OCD, eh? Dots aren't my thing but anything with a cat on it. lol. We all have our obsession.

Mama Pea said...

I love it. That's great!