Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Quilt Market - Take 2

I am back with lots of pics of booths at market and some other fun stuff!


IMG_3484
This is Amanda of The Quilted Fish at School House, showing her new line of fabric and holding up a book....  we all wrote patterns for a book that Amanda put together!   And mine is the necklace that was the one taught at market.  Don't even bother to ask how pumped I was about that!


How in the heck did Michael Miller fabrics get those elephants to Kansas City quilt market?

Here is Patti Young in her booth.


Another shot of the Michael Miller booth.

Here is Tula Pink, she has so much energy about her and is genuinely a lovely person.

This is the Art Gallery booth.  I bought a ton of fabric from them at sample spree.

Here are the girls from The Fat Quarter Shop!  They were the sweetest people ever!  How cool that I got to hang with them while they each made a necklace.

 The one above and below are from Riley Blake fabrics.  These people are the best!  They were giving away sunglasses and gave me a pair and even a pair for my kids!  Mine are hot pink=)

Landauer had a little bit of everything in their booth.
Alexander Henry had this huge pile up of chairs covered in their fabric!  It must have been close to 20' tall!



This photo shows how busy Amanda's booth was the entire weekend.   There is me teaching my necklace pattern to some lovely ladies.  (photo by Pink Fig Patterns, with permission)  Do I not just look like I am having a blast being the teacher=)   Trust me, I was!

5 comments:

Mama Pea said...

You did such an amazing job teaching that make and take. Jackie, you should be so proud!

Caren said...

Bravo, Jackie - so excited for you! I wonder if Michael Miller pays those elephants in peanuts? Ha!

jlk said...

In the last picture, my purse is in the bottom corner. Awesome.

Snoodles said...

We, your loyal followers, salute you! Heehee! So proud of you! That must have been so. much. fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures and telling us all about it - I almost felt like I was there and watching you show me how to make a necklace. There's an idea - make us a video!! LOL

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

you're getting perma grin : ) TOo much fun! I'll have perma pout when I see your Halifax & friends pics next week. OOOP! Here it comes... :(((

lol
~Monika