Friday, February 3, 2012

A Ripple in Time

I have been busy, but some of the stuff is tutorials for Riley Blake and Pellon, so I can't show them to you yet.   But at the end of February I can=)

Ripple in Time is the name of my latest art quilt.   It describes the past summer where I would work away on my quilt wherever the kids were playing.   I would haul it outside on the deck as they played in the dirt, in the car on road trips, and up to camp on those rainy days.   I always find summers just seem to disappear in the blink of an eye.   The time just vanishes, hence the name, 'A Ripple in Time'.

This is the centre of my quilt.

Do you like the name?   

6 comments:

Mama Pea said...

I love the name and especially the meaning behind it. I can't wait to see this one all done!

Brooke said...

love, love the name!!

Lynn said...

Love the name!

sally said...

you are so creative!! Love the name, too!! :) and that center is gorgeous!

Rolanda said...

I love it. It is the prefect name.

Linda said...

Love the name.That took a lot of patience.