Here is the back of my jacket.
These shots are not great. I plan on taking good photos of my quilts this weekend to enter into the juried show coming up. Then I will show them all to you. I do realize that I haven't shown you full shots of the two art quilts I completed.
Back to my jacket, I chose to have a pin as a closure, as this jacket just had a button in the pattern. I felt it needed something a bit bigger, so I made a nice brooch. I wrapped the lace into a flower shape and nestled a large green flower button into it. Then I took my handy button maker and used a piece of the silk with the circles in it and made another smaller button for the centre of my brooch.
The brooch is very heavy, so I need a strong and large pin to put on the back of it. It is not attached here, just laying on top of the jacket. Now to find a good pin and name!