Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Schedules and Fall and Quilts

It's that time of the year again when the slow days of summer come to an end and my darling kids head off to school.

I don't know who is more sad, them or me.  I love having them with me all summer long and hate to see them head out to the confines of a classroom for the next 10 months.

I have been quilting on projects throughout the summer to meet deadlines.


One quilt has lovely solid modern colours in it and oh so many half square triangles!
I find that if I press and cut very exact plus sew exactly 1/4" then it goes much smoother in the long run.


I even found time to make a cute spider for a free pattern over at QUILTsocial in mid September.


I downloaded this very cool app on my phone called PRISMA.   And it allows me to manipulate pics in many different ways. Below is the original shot and the pic beneath that shows four different images of the same picture!  Cool ay?



Signing off, is a picture of my happy place.   When deadlines are pressing and life throws curve balls, I can go here. 





No comments: