Thursday, October 8, 2015

6 Free Tutorials on Flowers for Quilts

You heard it right!  I am showing tutorials on my 3D flowers over at the Quilt Social blog this whole week!  How cool is that?  These little flowers are fast and easy to make, the only way I quilt=) Take a look at what you can create for your next quilt!

Check out how I can make hexies in under 15 seconds flat!








Enjoy making these and let me know where you use them. They are super cute on a quilt or quilted handbag, shirt, head band or wherever you can find a spot!

Thanks Quilt Social for letting me drop by and showcase my flower tutorials for your quilters!








3 comments:

Kate said...

You're such a sweetie to share all these tutorials - thank you. I got hooked on your magic hexagons and now I don't know what to do with them, lol.

Janet said...

Thanks for the tutorials. These look like fun! Love the cows too.

Rosa said...

so cute.Thanks for the tuto!