Thursday, April 20, 2017

Published

The excitement of getting that package in the mail and opening it to see your quilt block in print is one of the best things in life!

I had the privilege of being selected to appear in Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks volume 15 with one of my blocks.


This is the block that was chosen to get in with so many other wonderful blocks!


It incorporates my hexies that I make from a circle, where you can see the tutorial for it here

In the meantime, I have been finishing up another project that will be sent off next week!  I really did a lot of free motion quilting on this one, so I hope they like it!   Here are some sneak peeks of it. 


I did notice when I used the dark pink thread on the light blue fabric, it really showed my stitches and hilited if my circles were not quite perfect.  Then I started getting nervous that they weren't perfect and made them even more messy. Finally I calmed down and continued on, realistically, it is just a quilt=)


I hope you are getting some quilting time in now that spring is here!




1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I never think of them as "circles" but as pebbles - and pebbles are varied in shape!