Thursday, July 21, 2016

'I Love Nine Patches' Book



I can't wait to see it! Martingale Publishing has done it again. With their fun 'I Love' series, they have put together a book with 16 adorable quilting projects in it centered around the nine patch.



I have the privilege of being in the book with TWO quilts! I don't mean to brag ( ok, I really do want to just for a moment) but the image of the quilt on the right hand side, second from the bottom, is my quilt!  That means I am a cover girl! Technically probably a 1/4 cover girl, but still... that is pretty exciting!

This book is all nine patches! And we know that those are super simple to make. Yet the quilters turned them into gorgeous quilts.   I picked just a few to show you how incredibly fun this book is!

Counted Nine Patch by Sherri Falls

Bespoke by Corey Yoder

Lollipops by Barb Cherniwchan

To The Nines by Audrie Bidwell


Old Nine by Tammy Vonderschmitt

The next two are mine! I remember madly sewing these up as my kids were out of school and I had to get them done and off to the publisher to make the deadline! It was so much fun and Martingale has to be the sweetest and kindest team of people in the publishing world that I have ever met! They treat you so well from start to finish, I simply adore them!

Jewel of the Nine by Jackie White

Take a Bite Out of Life by Jackie White

There will be some fun giveaways in a few weeks as the books hit the stores, so stay tuned! 






1 comment:

Snoodles said...

Congratulations! Beautiful blocks....love the nine patch because it is truly versatile!