Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Time Fun

It has been a while!
It's not because I am not quilting, I really am, I just can't talk about it yet....
But I can give a sneak peek=) Yes that fabric is from Riley Blake... love their new lines.


In the meantime, my darling kids compete in dirt biking, so this weekend I was at the track, here is what I was doing during the slow times.

Still making my hexies....
I wrote a post for Craftsy on nature inspired quilts and did a bit of homework on it, take a look at this gorgeous flower.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!




2 comments:

Rolanda said...

I hope your boys had good races. Love the Lily.

lee woo said...

Being stylish is about enjoying your life and expressing yourself and your inner light. See the link below for more info.


#enjoying
www.ufgop.org