Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I Disappeared

Happy New Year!

I went MIA for a couple of weeks as I spent time with family, finished up a quilt for an upcoming deadline and just relaxed.
Did you make your New Year's resolutions? I am still formulating mine so not quite ready to post. But it will have something to do with following your dreams.

I am featured on Craftsy today where I talk about different bindings you can use. Check it out, trust me when I say they are a bit on the wild side=)


This is what I have been playing around with lately. All this delicious thread!

And here is what I have come up with... serviette holders. Don't roll your eyes because I used polka dots=) What else would I use? LOL


How sweet do they all look lined up together?


What are you working on this January?


7 comments:

Kate said...

I like your napkin rings - they'd add pizazz to any table.
My only resolution is to remember to write 2015. :)

Gene Black said...

I think the quilt with the "hair rollers" made of spools is just great. Now I am off to see your Craftsy edging ideas.

Rolanda said...

Interesting binding options at Craftsy and the napkin rings are cute even if they are pokadots. :) I'm working on a "give & take" quilt and of course the Trend Tex challenge.

Renate said...

Oh how cute are those napkin rings! I'm working on a list of WIPs that I plan on working on this year; it's reached two pages thus far.

sandra said...

Love your quilt it is so adorable and napkin rings in pokadots are so cool.
At 72 I have learnt that I never live up to my resolutions so I just strive to do my best everyday and live it to the best of my abilities. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Blessings Sandra

Cindy Dy said...

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is outstdanding.Thanks!

Bubble
www.gofastek.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

I love your blog. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net