A while ago I had printed out map pages onto fabric and had some leftover pages that I decided to cut and sew and recut and stitch back up again. After that was done, I added some bright 'streets' to my project.
I wasn't quite sure what to do about binding. I had considered turning it back, but then decided on a bright orange that was already in the quilt.
My friend got me the coolest binding clips for Christmas and they were great to use. I highly recommend them. They went on fast and were easy to work with. I wonder if it is rude to ask her for a bunch more for my birthday=)
I will show a picture of the finished quilt on my next post.
After all that work, I took a break and went back to making a couple dozen more 3D flowers!