Friday, October 28, 2011

Having Fun with my GO!

I have been playing with my Baby GO!  I didn't think I would use it as much as I have.   I wonder if there is such a thing as a GO! addiction.  I may have it, if there is.  I think the treatment is probably to buy more dyes for it=)

When my kids were younger, I made them felt boards and literally spent hours cutting out shapes for them.  Last week I used my GO! to cut out shapes the board, in 3 minutes flat!  Now why wasn't the GO! around back then?  





Now take a look at this sneak peak of what I have been working on:



This is what I have been creating for Pellon.  Trust me when I say you have no idea what I have made this out of.   

You see that I have mentioned the GO! quite a bit, you may want to check back next week.  Just sayin'...

8 comments:

jlk said...

If I don't win a go, I will have a temper tantrum.

Sunnybec said...

I just won one YIPPEE!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance. Can't wait for it to arrive. Linda x

Rolanda said...

I want one....don't know what I'll do with it or where I will keep it (good thing it is small) YOu are just having too much fun with that toy...

Snoodles said...

(Whispering) Is it pellon fusible fleece? Teehee! The gears are really turning here....did you dye it? Can't wait for you to tell us about it!

Brooke said...

hmmmm, felt!!!

Miss McD said...

I have been trying to talk Caleb into getting me a GO to finish my Sharon Pederson Rose of Sharon quilt (that the Tinners are starting for me) and to make a Sunbonnet Sue quilt. Any suggestions to persuade him? :-)

Mama Pea said...

I vant to vin the Go! I love what you're working on!

Ebony said...

Just a suggestion... you may want to outline your dies with a marker so that you know where the blades are. That way, you won't continue cutting off the edges on your shapes. Do a search on YouTube for "marking AccuQuilt dies" and you'll find lots of videos to show how.