Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day! and a Tutorial

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!

Canadian Flag

What a great day we had in Canada today.   Celebrations at our local beach, the future King and Queen in our country.... and an awesome tutorial from Julie!

Look at this table runner she has made for my fellow Americans who will have their own celebration on July 4th.

26

It is quick and easy and oh so cute!  Go and check it out.

Okay, I just have to tell you a little about Julie.  She started out with a blog... then she decided to open up an etsy store.  And oh my goodness, if you like the newest fabric out there and want it fast at extremely good prices,,, run to her etsy store.  Seriously, the girl is always having a sale... and on tons of stuff.  It really is crazy, but let's not tell her=)

And be sure to check out her 'Coming Soon' section of the store.   Trust me when I say, this girl has fantastic taste in getting the hottest fabric lines in for you to buy.  

In the meantime, if you read her blog, she is always offering some coupon to get her fabrics even cheaper.  She also just released a newsletter and it had 3 free projects in them!  I know, she is a little extreme in the generosity department.    But we won't tell her about that either, let's just get what we can out of her in the meantime=)

On a personal quilting note, I had some good, no make that super duper news  this week, but it is too early to tell.  As soon as I can, I will=)  

No comments: