Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Getting Started


Welcome MT and Sharon! Thanks for joining my blog.


Today is the first day of school. My little darlings were so excited and their mom was so not excited=)
I am trying to get into a productive routine and set aside time for all the things that are important to me, while they are at school.
Scheduling is the main factor, I believe. I read a couple blogs and ebooks on working on quilting, and they said to bring an alarm clock into your studio and work solid for 20-30 minutes. Then take a break and make tea, fold laundry etc. Go back at it when you are refreshed. I am working on something, but it is too early to share yet exactly what it is.
Here is a picture of a 3 D butterfly I created. He is quite cute and now I just have to find the perfect place to put him.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Way to go -free time!!
Love your butterfly.