Friday, January 1, 2010

Colour Chart


Kona Colour Chart is the best thing ever! Especially if you don't know your colour chart and can't think of all the variety of colours when quilt making.

Thankfully I have a great friend who gave me this for Christmas. Now my quilts will definitely have the right colours in them and may even get accepted at a certain juried show.

Well, to update on my quilt status, I did drive the 2 hours yesterday to pick up my quilt that I had quilted. And yes, it is breathtakingly fabulous. I worked last nite and this morning putting the binding on. And then took pics and got that all ready to enter it into the National Juried Show. I send the cd off on monday and will know in a month's time. Keeping fingers crossed. Whatever the outcome, it is my very best work to date and the quilting highlights that.

No comments: