Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Canada Day


Today is Canada Day. We celebrated yesterday and today. Last nite was a big family supper and play with all the kids and grandkids and alot of fun. Today was spent drinking coffee and visiting.

I did try out a new pattern this afternoon, and am now very glad that it is behind me. You ever have one of those days when everything goes wrong? I did. I was trying out my new pattern and found it complicated to understand. I thought I could try a different sleeve with it, and that turned out to be my first mistake. My second was putting the sleeves on upside down, twice! I finally took that material, rolled it into a ball, and put it away. Of course it was my designer fabric. Then I took my $3 a metre fabric out, used the correct sleeve pattern, and after one more mistake of putting the sleeve on upside down, got it done.

So I am happy that my bad sewing day is over for a while and I won't be using that pattern for a long time.

1 comment:

Manitoulin Threads said...

So? where are the pictures theN?????