Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sewing up a Storm


The studio is a total array of fabrics here and there. I get an idea so have to pull out fabric to work with that idea and leave a pile here and move on to the original task at hand. So needless to say I have a storm of fabric and patterns in my room. The sewing machine goes non stop from 9 pm till 11 pm each night.

I think I am making progress. Things are getting finished. Coffee cuffs, purses, handbags, now onto these kids colouring bags, complete with crayons and colouring book.

I have some wonderful friends, 2 in particular, I would hate to name them for fear of them thinking I actually value their opinion. But they have been giving me some great advice and tips on what they think would be some good items regarding selling at farmer's markets. Having said that, I am trying to act on their advice and am drafting patterns, searching internet, cutting, sewing, ironing, and now going to start baking as well. Whew, it is tiring just typing it=)

No comments: