Friday, December 2, 2016

I am quilting on my Janome MC9400

Whew, I have been doing project after project and forgot to share over here! 
The great news is I have 3 projects on QUILTsocial next week for you to check out!  They are cute, fast and just in time for Christmas!  In fact I made all 3 in a weekend and they are now all wrapped up for Christmas presents!
Can you guess what those orange shapes are?  I am hoping you guessed carrots!   Yes, you bet I have a quilt that uses those carrots and it is stinkin' cute!  



 I love this picture, one because I love getting to the 'binding' stage of a quilt and second it means I am almost done a Canada 150 quilt that got shipped off to the publisher! It was so much fun to use my NEW Janome MC 9400!



My most exciting news is getting published in another book with Martingale!
It is a wonderful book and I will have more on that next week with giveaways to boot! 


Here is my sweet quilt using Riley Blake fabrics!


Come by next week for 3 projects and a giveaway!

No comments: