Thursday, October 22, 2015

100 Quilt Blocks in 50 Days!


Solid modern colours, free patterns, fun blocks, what more can you ask for?
Janome and Michael Miller Fabrics have paired up to offer us 100 free quilt block patterns in 50 days!  Free!

They have only released 6 blocks at the time of writing this post, but you can either sign up by email to get two free block patterns delivered right to your inbox, or go and check it out online!

All the blocks are a finished size of 6" x 6" and can be downloaded.
Check out Canadian quilter Heather McArthur's block 'Spinning Star'.



Now what has me really excited, is that I was invited to contribute and I have 2 blocks being released in the next week! We were sent a collection of solid fabric from Michael Miller Fabrics and could use one or all of them.  I simply had to use them all as they were so beautiful. I also couldn't just make one block so submitted two and was lucky enough that they chose both!

Even though I can't show them to you until they are released, I will give you a sneak peak.


Check back in a week, as soon as they are released I will be shouting it out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you could call the block "Rainbow"! :)

Westend Quilter said...

Thanks for the 'heads up'! I'm really enjoying the block patterns. I've only seen one of yours and I'm going to go on EQ7 and see how it looks turned different ways in a quilt!!