Friday, April 24, 2015

Setting up a Quilt Booth and Working a Show

How much fun have I been having!
The Canadian Quilters' Association decided to put a booth in the Creativ Festival in Toronto Ontario, Canada to promote our upcoming national conference, and to spread the word about our national quilt organization that brings quilters together across our country. I get to not only work the booth but also do a trunk show as well!


This is our booth after set up.   Those small quilts were made by quilters who have won awards at our National Juried Show and they donated them for sale and proceeds go to the Canada's Children Wish Foundation. We also got cards made from each of the quilts. You can see all the quilts here, it is a lovely bit of eye candy.


I just had to show you the bottom picture, this is what was waiting in my hotel room when I arrived!


I am off to meet the people of Toronto and tell them how great CQA is!

1 comment:

Rolanda said...

The booth looks great. I wish I could have got there. Looks like the show would be fun.