Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hand Dyed Fabric

I spent yesterday ironing, and tagging my hand dyed fabric.   I have it all ready to go to our quilt show next weekend.  It is going to be on sale at our guild boutique.   This will be the first time I have ever sold, or should I say tried to sell it.  

I also have done some hand dyed 100% silk scarves.  

Here are my pics.
These are my fat quarter bundles, packs of 4.


Here are some 1 yard cuts, with my silk scarves on top. 



Look at the silk scarf on top, it has white dots on it!   Love that one so much.


11 comments:

jlk said...

Good luck! I am sure it will sell well.

sandra said...

Oh they all look so pretty, wish I was close enough to go to your quilt show. Good luck I am sure you will sell all.

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

All of it looks good...wishing you lots of good luck...I am sure you won't have a problem selling it all!!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

You have been one busy lady!!! Best of luck at your guild boutique, although I know that you won't need it! :)

WandaFish said...

Your fabrics look divine, Jackie! I would be delighted to buy some if you have any left overs :)

Gene Black said...

Lovely fabrics. How many fat quarters are in each bundle?

Brooke said...

Wonderful, wonderful bundles!!!

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

sweet!!! : ) They will sell. : )
I still have a stack of pincusions from 2 yrs ago. Little did I know that LOTS of quilters make & sell those in the market. lol
I have something cool planned for ours (end of Oct.)
~Monika
in Saskatoon

Lynn said...

Your fabric is so pretty it will sell itself!

Snoodles said...

You need to put some of those in an etsy shop, girl! Those are gorgeous!

Miss McD said...

I know I'm going to buy some! It will be a race to the boutique! :-)