Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Delighted is Here!

Guess what came in the mail yesterday?   My package of Delighted by the sweet Amanda Herring of The Quilted Fish.  Riley Blake fabrics is the distributor of Delighted.   I just have to say that Amanda and Riley Blake are the most super amazing people ever!   Really!






She sent the whole collection in Fat Quarters!  You don't have to tell me how lucky I am, I know.   And our design team is cooking up some real sweet stuff in the very near future.

The last picture is banner fabric!   You know how banners are all the rage these days.   How easy is this, buy a panel and throw some batting behind it, back it or not, use some pinking shears or a wavy rotary cutter and you are done.  And it looks like you spent hours on it.   I'll get mine made up very soon to show you.  

In the meantime, I am working on an art quilt that I hope to enter into a juried show.   I had a breakthrough this morning and can't wait to show you.   
Don't forget to enter my giveaway.   It closes this Friday.

What else is new?  I am coming up to my 500th post and I am definitely having a giveaway to celebrate that!   

1 comment:

Glenys said...

I'm delighted to hear that.