Monday, August 22, 2011

Dyeing and a Sneak Peek

It had been a few weeks since I dyed some fabric, and I was missing seeing it hang on my clothesline.   This is what I did, the one on the right is an overdyed piece of cotton.

This is a sneak peek of an art quilt I am working on.   I am using markers to colour it and the piece is about 35" square.  It is taking a  long time to do, but I can bring it anywhere and it is fun planning what colours go where.

If you haven't entered the fabulous giveaway, scroll down to the post below this one and enter!

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Oh! Jackie! That quilt you are working on looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it!

Riel Nason said...

Very intriguing sneak peek Jackie! And I must say the more posts I see in blogland about dyeing fabric, the more tempted I get to try ...