Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trend Tex Challenge

Each year Trend Tex Fabrics generously donates fabric to the Canadian Quilters Association for our annual challenge.   This is our major fundraiser for the organization.   Wall quilts are made up and sent to the annual convention and a silent auction takes place.    This year's theme is Quilting in the Forest.

I am working away on mine.   Of course it is going to be 3D.  You can see this by the green branches poking out of one picture.   I have discharged and stencilled the fabric with Shiva Paintstiks.  

Here are some pictures of my progress. 


2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Wow. That is looking neat. I can't wait to see it. You are very creative in using discharging, Shiva sticks, etc. See...I never think of stuff like that! I am really enjoying your blog and getting to know you.

Brooke said...

Ohhh you are amazing!!! Wow! Can't wait to see this project finished. You go girl!