Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend of Work





Saturday I received word that a quilt of mine had sold in our summer store. I was thrilled, yet at the same time, knew it left a big empty space in the window. I got a Hallowe'en quilt ready to go and decided some fall coasters may be in order. I made 4 sets of 4 coasters.


On Sunday, I was in the mood to sew a bit more, but didn't want to get into anything too big as summer isn't over just yet.

I decided to make another Jalie top using up some leftover lycra/knit from a blazer. They just go together so fast and are so easy to make.

That is one less item I have to sew for my fall wardrobe. Now I can go buy more fabric with all my newly earned money.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You are just amazing! When do you find the time? Love the top - is it many different fabrics? And so easy to wear and care for too. Brava!