Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pink Eye

That's a pretty picture to start the day with. This is how my Friday started with my youngest. Now I can't really complain, as we got medicine at 10:30 pm that night from a dear friend to get a start on treating it. And after spreading it around to as many people as possible, it was gone by Sunday. I am only half joking about the spreading it around bit. I didn't realize what it was till Friday nite. And this is after my child hung out with 3 kids in the afternoon. Then another 2, Saturday morning.

I did another 10km run Saturday afternoon, and managed to maintain my time from last week. I also did some more beading and was making fabric from my printer. I will post pics of that later this week.
On Sunday, spent the whole day outside, it finally was a beautiful day and we enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: