Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quilt Artist

A great day, a quick trip to Espanola, with the family. It was sooo cold today, so couldn't play outside, so played inside. Found a couple things we needed, returned a Christmas present and took the kids to the Dollar store and of course, McDonald's.
This of course has nothing in common with my title. Here we go. I spent 2 hours this morning quilting my top in free motion and am somewhat pleased with it. Then I learned more about pictures on the internet and blogging and how great quilt artists are.
After spending some time surfing for quilt artists, I found some great sites and an amazing artist who definitely beats to her own drum. Her work is unique, clean lines and completely original and I love her work. Her name is Jill Rumoshoksy Werner.
Her site is:
http://www.wernerstudio.com/tangled.htm

No comments: